Monday, April 6, 2015

The internal battle

Everyday is a battle inside.  My eyes look out into this world and see all the beauty that has been placed in front of me. Im smiling the trees are beautiful the grass is green and the sky has not one cloud. Yet inside im at war.  At war with emotions that i cannot control.  A river of tears that keeps flowing.  My smiles hide the reality that even with all of this beauty there is still something missing. Pushing and pulling every button on my heart im fighting tooth and nail to keep that smile going no matter what happens.  Yet that happiness fades just as quickly as it came. A rush of anger and love thats seeping through every pore hoping to get noticed. Working hard i can only keep my soul clear til i get that second to stop and then it all rushes back like warriors laying in wait ready to jump out after the storm. As much as ive circled my mind looking for answers there's just somethings that cant be explained. Each one i watch come and go as quickly as the last. I blink and something happened like damn not again.  Back to work where those thoughts will disappear once more. An infinite battle. Yet that smile still stays strong. Just look closely for my eyes tell the story, my lips only hide reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment