Friday, April 3, 2015

The Introduction

Its a crisp spring morning in a tropical paradise.  Palm trees line the rows, fast walkers are doing their usual route, papers can be heard being unfolded and coffee percolating.  The pace is slow but swift. Snuggled away is a 16ft metropolis. Maybe a little rough but not impossible.  As you get close you hear the faint bark of a little dog thats been with me for two years. Zodiac aka zo little dachshund terrier that is loyal and my best bud a constant reminder of responsibility.  If your following from Facebook then you may know my story. Been on a long road to where i am at now hitting the reset button way too many times. I came out of them stronger as most people would. Im California born but currently residing in Florida after hitting the reset button once more. This Time it was to start a journey I grew up on. Not running from anything nor chasing anything for my dream is to search the unknown take a chance and live with a smile. 23 traveling the country with my dog and whatever can fit in my little chevy s10. As i progress through the states i will post art from the region as well as my own poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment